Saturday, November 13, 2010

Project 2

This is week 4, and we are been given the second assignment.

This assignment is about BRANDING @ BUS STOP. According to the brief, bus stops are popular places for advertisers as many people from every walk of lives use public transports or commute to work will com in contact wit at least 1 bus stop everyday. In this project, we have to pick ONE LOCAL PRODUCT or SERVICE and do background research to understand about the brand that we choose.

I want to share one creative bus stop on promoting their brand:

---------------------------------------

I had choose several brand and products to use as my brand product. I will submit the brand name is this coming Thursday. After this, I think I shall proceed to the next stage, think of concept about that product that I had choose.

Stay turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment